1. Be the Principal and have an agent. Your agent has experience and will work in your best interests to pass along helpful advice and can make smart recommendations. more info : "Agency" working with a real estate professional
2. Use your agents recommendations, or go with who you know or with a service recommended to you by family and friends. Get Prequalified to purchase real estate. YOUR AGENT NEEDS TO BE CONFIDENT IN YOU. Make sure they know you have your prequalification and are ready to go.
3. You've been browsing, you've been searching and exploring and you are ready to view properties that you are interested in buying. Your agent will show you the active listings you want to see and be able to provide details about the property.
4. BUY A PROPERTY. Your agent will negotiate on your behalf.
5. OWN IT. Get to an Accepted CPS (Contract of Purchase and Sale). Your agent will instruct on many important details and steps in the transaction.